Zombidle Zombidle

I found this game randomly here on NG and I was like, what? Im doing nothing? just clicking?
But, you know, Im still here and Im pretty addicted, its a really chilly game, I love it.

Soda Dungeon Lite Soda Dungeon Lite

Great game, spent a few hours on it! Very addictive and great music !
I was hesitating because I usually start a game and quit, Im glad that I kept playing.
Although, I feel the game is a bit repetitive after a 2 hours, although the progressing and buying new stuff and drops are nice, but I got bored quickly, maybe because Im playing on PC and as others are saying, it fits mobile the best, Im sure I would play more on mobile.
I like the visuals , although I feel that some monsters, does not fit, they are designed well, but the style is a bit different from others, they are like from other game.
I give 4.5 stars!

AIM - Fallen Angels AIM - Fallen Angels

Man, thank you for this, Im very happy that my artwork inspires people even in music.
I love this the most from the soundtracks I got already.
0:53 is just epic.

CloakedSoup responds:

Awww Thanks, I'm glad you like it! <3

AIM - Rothgar AIM - Rothgar

I cant describe how happy this makes me :)
Thank you!

Ceevro responds:

No, thank YOU! Was a great bit of art!

The Legend of Links Wet Pants The Legend of Links Wet Pants

Great athmosphere, color and light. I really dont know what I can critique there.
Only thing I noticed it, that to water looks a bit like cloth. But man, them rocks, ROCKS! I really like the texture and looseness. Probably rocks are my most favourite thing to paint :) Good job

GODDAMN-ONI responds:

Yeah thanks,
You weren't alone with the opinion on the water so I decide to change it
hope you enjoy the new version.