All 3 art Reviews

Obelisk the Tormentor. Obelisk the Tormentor.

I love this one, gonna follow you on instagram!
Anyways, my only point is, that its a bit blurry, but everything else, especially colors and brush strokes are great, Im still seeking the way to make strokes and forms like this.

Rooshie responds:

Thanks dude. Also thanks for the point on it being blurry. I need to find a way to deal with that. This is done on an iPad pro with the apple pencil using procreate. It is GREAT for well controlled brush strokes, on par with my 21" cintiq, but the option to use the side of the pencil which i do often.

T R I G U N - S T A M P E D E T R I G U N - S T A M P E D E

Very nice use of color and light.
I would just suggest you to work on your lineweight , everything what is closer should have thicker lines, you did it vice versa, same as the values, your overlapping does not work, the further hand should be lighter value and smaller, same as you did with legs, just make the further leg shorter /its too long. Also I would keep the outline also in the head, you removed it and the head is kind of lost, because body is flat, and head is not.
Keep up the great work.

Rooshie responds:

ahaha, yea my teacher always said the same thing about lineweight. photoshop makes it hard for me to control that like i can with a pencil. removing line from the hair was to have it blend with the white background better. it just couldnt look good with dark lines. the legs being shorter makes sense with a different lens approach, but since the image is flat, and vash isnt a giant ir there isnt fog, the addition of atmosphere wouldnt make as much sense. but yea, i spent alot of time playing with this one. thanks for the review bro :)

The Legend of Links Wet Pants The Legend of Links Wet Pants

Great athmosphere, color and light. I really dont know what I can critique there.
Only thing I noticed it, that to water looks a bit like cloth. But man, them rocks, ROCKS! I really like the texture and looseness. Probably rocks are my most favourite thing to paint :) Good job

GODDAMN-ONI responds:

Yeah thanks,
You weren't alone with the opinion on the water so I decide to change it
hope you enjoy the new version.